Start of Winter!

Stay up to date with the latest Mysgardia and Grynn's Fairy Tales news and announcements!
Mysgardia
NPC
NPC

Start of Winter!

Postby Mysgardia » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:00 pm

Today is officially the start of the Winter season, which means the Seasonal Island is undergoing a change!

With your Seasonal Island Invitation in hand (you don't need to get a new one, but they're still available at Gerolt's if you misplace yours), make your way to the Winter Island, located in the southeast of Mysgardia (it's the spot with the question mark on the map). In there you'll find the Wreth, the Christmas creature now a Winter Seasonal, as well as a brand new creature and several new items. See if you can use the items in Alchemy! I've heard rumours of a new recipe at Akiko's... other shopkeeps also have some new stock, so make sure to have a look around!

This small egg is cold and sometimes you find it someplace else from where you put it.

Also make sure to pay Fawna's Pet Shop a visit - she's been talking about a special Enchanted Plushpup!

All of the above will be available until the end of Winter, at which time new Spring seasonal creatures and items will become available.

(The new seasonal creature was made by FallenAngel101 and Fae, the new Enchanted Plushpup by Rhynn based on the existing ones by Lavie, and the items were made by Dragontamer44722, Fae, ZioCorvid and Rhynn)

Fae
Non-Staff Artists
Non-Staff Artists

Re: Start of Winter!

Postby Fae » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:27 pm

ahhh! yay! hope everyone enjoys the new critter!! and thanks for all the work everyone else put in :angel: now to go empty my wallet on the new plushpups!!
Last edited by Fae on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FallenAngel101
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby FallenAngel101 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:16 pm

AHH! Awesome! Guys be sure to thank Fae! He was super awesome in making the sprites for the creatures! I just wrote text really! Aw! I can't wait to get mine! I hope everyone likes them as much as I do!!!
Last edited by FallenAngel101 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<3 ~Gryffi is best dad ever!~ <3

ZioCorvid
Staff Artists
Staff Artists

Postby ZioCorvid » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:21 pm

Happy Winter Solstice~
:V

dragontamer44722
Staff Artists
Staff Artists

Postby dragontamer44722 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:21 pm

Wahooooo~

summersandy
Novice
Novice

Postby summersandy » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:51 am

Yay! Early Merry Christmas(or Happy Hanukah) to all!!

Spoiler: show
Hello, I'm Summers!

Everyone is different in a way but the only similarity is that we all keep creatures and explore the world.

<3 Have a good day!
<3

Google+ Profile

Art rights reserved.
__ __
Joabelle Jung/SummersAndWhy

Zero
Novice
Novice

Postby Zero » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:23 am

why are we now only allowed to buy 99 of an item instead of however many we want
I offend forget about this forum.

Rhynn
Admin | Artist | Writer
Admin | Artist | Writer

Postby Rhynn » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:48 pm

Ah, that's the standard setting and I figured 99 would be more than enough. But I can up the limit :) (there is always a limit of some sort, on the other items it's just set obscenely high)
Want to support me? Image

demonomon
Novice
Novice

Postby demonomon » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:43 pm

Happy holidays, everyone!!! And great job to everyone who worked on the new creatures! :D

Zero
Novice
Novice

Postby Zero » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:36 pm

Rhynn wrote:Ah, that's the standard setting and I figured 99 would be more than enough. But I can up the limit :) (there is always a limit of some sort, on the other items it's just set obscenely high)

ok, I'm just used to buying 999 the normal limit of all new items, so I don't run out any time soon
I offend forget about this forum.

Return to “News & Announcements”