Help us improve Mysgardia!

Stay up to date with the latest Mysgardia and Grynn's Fairy Tales news and announcements!
Mysgardia
NPC
NPC

Help us improve Mysgardia!

Postby Mysgardia » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:12 pm

Hello hello dear Mysgardians,

As you all hopefully know, we're working hard behind the scenes to make Mysgardia the best it can be.

To fully tailor Mysgardia to the wants and needs of you, the users, we ask you to please fill out a short questionnaire. It would really help us out. After all, there's no point in making a site which is perfect for teenagers if you're all in your late twenties, or the other way around, etc. etc!

All responses to the questionnaire are completely anonymous. Some of the questions may be somewhat personal; we have absolutely no way of knowing who answered what, so be as open as you feel comfortable. There's a space at the end to write whatever you like, so if there's anything you want to say to us anonymously, there's your chance :)

To take the questionnaire, please click here

Thank you all in advance! Feel free to share it with members who you know aren't on the forums - it would help us a lot :) The more answers we get, the better we can make the site!

Fae
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Help us improve Mysgardia!

Postby Fae » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:30 pm

shouldnt this be on the first page on the site? not that im sure that many actuall checks it, but could get some non forum lurkers to fill it in :)

Rhynn
Admin | Artist | Writer
Admin | Artist | Writer

Postby Rhynn » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:48 pm

Whoops, knew I was forgetting something. Thanks for reminding me, going to put it there right now!
Want to support me? Image

BarksterWolf147
Novice
Novice

Postby BarksterWolf147 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:23 pm

Just took it. I hope it helps.
<3 In need of creatures? Be sure to check out my shop, A Wolf's Trade Shop, where I sell full grown creatures for low prices! <3

Silverfox12578
Novice
Novice

Postby Silverfox12578 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:41 am

I've also completed it. ^^ I can't wait for more updates. :P
ImageImage Image

Return to “News & Announcements”