Start of Autumn!

Stay up to date with the latest Mysgardia and Grynn's Fairy Tales news and announcements!
Mysgardia
NPC
NPC

Start of Autumn!

Postby Mysgardia » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:15 am

As you may know, today is the start of the Autumn season. This hasn't been a particularly eventful day on Mysgardia in the past - until today!

With the Seasonal Island Ticket you can buy at Gerolt's, make your way to the Autumn Island, located in the southeast of Mysgardia (it's the spot with the question mark on the map). In there you'll find the Wanderjack, last year's Halloween creature now an Autumn Seasonal, as well as a brand new creature and several new items. See if you can use the items in Alchemy! I think I've heard rumours about a special Cavuntis... maybe Akiko can help you figure it out?

The scent of decomposing fallen leaves wafts off of this large egg.

Also make sure to pay Fawna's Pet Shop a visit - she's been talking about a special Enchanted Plushpup!

All of the above will be available until the end of Autumn, at which time new Winter seasonal creatures and items will become available. The October release will happen as normal, and of course we won't ignore Halloween - so make sure to keep checking back!

(The new seasonal creature was made by ZioCorvid, the new Enchanted Plushpup by Rhynn based on the existing ones by Lavie, and the items were made by Dragontamer44722 and Rhynn)

FallenAngel101
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Start of Autumn!

Postby FallenAngel101 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:24 am

SCREECH New creatures! Thanks ZioCorvid!

*Edit
JUST GOT SOME AND OMG I LOVE THEM. *pets new creature* If you guys want to see the adult form, feel free to like at my page. <3 My new hoard babies. XD Also gonna keep a bunch of the babies cause they cute too!
Last edited by FallenAngel101 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
<3 ~Gryffi is best dad ever!~ <3

dragontamer44722
Staff Artists
Staff Artists

Postby dragontamer44722 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:31 am

Let the Autumn fun begin \ouo/

Fae
Non-Staff Artists
Non-Staff Artists

Postby Fae » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:37 pm

awesome job everyone, the new plushpup is totally awesome, the variants colors r to die for wowser !!

ZioCorvid
Staff Artists
Staff Artists

Postby ZioCorvid » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:22 am

i finally got around to making an account for the forum oops

Glad you like the new creatures, Fallen! Hope everyone else likes them too~ :D
:V

summersandy
Novice
Novice

Postby summersandy » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:21 am

Great work to everyone! Especially ZioCorvid for the new creature and other staff for new implements! //claps

Spoiler: show
Hello, I'm Summers!

Everyone is different in a way but the only similarity is that we all keep creatures and explore the world.

<3 Have a good day!
<3

Google+ Profile

Art rights reserved.
__ __
Joabelle Jung/SummersAndWhy

Hausekhat
Novice
Novice

Postby Hausekhat » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:53 am

Ooh, very exciting!! :D

Corvus
Novice
Novice

Postby Corvus » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:20 am

Strigowls are so cool! :D and I'm glad the Wanderjacks are back, I love them too. Here's hoping for some albinos... and that I find the new colorations on the Cavuntis. ^_^

Thanks tons for all this new stuff, guys, and I'm looking forward to what the rest of autumn brings!

Return to “News & Announcements”