Happy Valentine's Day!

Stay up to date with the latest Mysgardia and Grynn's Fairy Tales news and announcements!
Gryffi
Admin | Artist | Writer
Admin | Artist | Writer

Happy Valentine's Day!

Postby Gryffi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:15 am

Happy Valentine's Day!

The kingdoms and towns of Mysgardia are all celebrating this holiday dedicated to love. The streets of the Mysgardian Kingdom have been flooded with rose petals, while houses have been adorned with all manner of red, pink, and white decorations. Not only is this a time for lovers to warmly embrace, but so too are friends and family enjoying each other's company and appreciating one another by giving gifts of devotion.

But of course, while the regular townsfolk are having their festivities, what of you mages who protect and explore the lands of Mysgardia?

Well, Mysgardia has two special gifts for you!

First, Fawna's pet shop has received a shipment of creatures from faraway lands. It's available for 500 gold per egg until March 2nd. These creatures are currently not capable of breeding.

Enchanted Heart Plushpup
"This pink egg feels soft and plush like a pillow."

In addition to the return of the Enchanted Heart Plushpups you'll find some special items dropping in all of the biomes for the next couple of weeks (from now until March 2nd). These sweets can be crafted together to create a special confection to be given to your cuddly little Plushpups and give some pretty adorable results!

The recipes are as followed:
Image + Image = Image
(Raspberry Truffle + White Ganache Truffle = Chocolate Swirled Praline)

Image + Image = Image
(Chocolate Swirled Praline + Heart Bonbon = Strawberry Heart Bonbon)

---

I'd also like to take a moment to address site updates and events. For any of the oldies, you probably recognize this event from last year, there are a couple of reasons for this. For starters, the site is still under some heavy reconstruction, we're basically planning to launch a Mysgardia 2.0, it'll still be the same site you know and love but with a lot of improvements to make it more enjoyable and easier for you to use. Unfortunately, this is something that'll take us some time and for the moment we're not actively advertising or drawing in many new members and as a result, we don't want to release new exclusive creatures to just a handful of people, there's just too many issues that'll arise in the future. Hopefully, you'll all understand our reasoning and enjoy the return of these little cuties!
Image Image Image Image

ewe
Coder
Coder

Re: Happy Valentine's Day!

Postby ewe » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:08 am

Ahhh! I'm so excited! I must buy ALL the Heat Plushpups! All of them!

Edit: I seem to have had the most luck in the Tropical biomes, but that's probably just how the metaphorical cards fell for me. I even found an Ancient Emerald Eye! How is everyone else making out?
Last edited by ewe on Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silverfox12578
Novice
Novice

Postby Silverfox12578 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:56 pm

AHHHH!! Plushpups!! Must hoard them all!! XD :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Happy valentines day everyone. Hope you all had a great day. <3
Last edited by Silverfox12578 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage Image

Fae
Non-Staff Artists
Non-Staff Artists

Postby Fae » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:45 am

yay for updates :) got plenty of drops in the cold biome
hope yall had a good valentines

edit: also very happy to hear the plans for the site, very much looking forward to seeing it in the future. think it was a good idea to not release any exclusives now :star:
Last edited by Fae on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Valikor
Novice
Novice

Postby Valikor » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:37 pm

Super excited that this event came back!! I missed it last year :D

historynut19

Postby historynut19 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:20 pm

Hello! SO uh I'm having trouble understanding the event? So we can give the PLushpups the chocolates but I don't know how?

Manewa
Moderator | Writer
Moderator | Writer

Postby Manewa » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:03 am

historynut19 wrote:Hello! SO uh I'm having trouble understanding the event? So we can give the PLushpups the chocolates but I don't know how?

If you have the pet and the final chocolate product, you can give it to your pet by going into your inventory and clicking the use button. It then gives you the list of pets, and you have to search the one you want to give the chocolate to.

If you don't have the Strawberry Heart bonbon yet, you have to craft it first with Alchemy feature, which can be found under the Market-tab on the mainsite.
I've been a thousand places
and shook a million hands
I don't know where I'm going
But I know just where I've been
I've walked a million miles
and rowed so many more
Everyday a castaway, a vagabond,
Battleborn
-Five Finger Death Punch - Battleborn

Zero
Novice
Novice

Postby Zero » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:16 am

does anyone know a good bio to get White Ganache Truffle from, I've only got 6 of these and a lot of the others
I offend forget about this forum.

Fae
Non-Staff Artists
Non-Staff Artists

Postby Fae » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:29 am

for sure dont know the best one, but ive gotten 10 atleast in the cold biome, its the only one ive searched (and ive also not searched everyday). Fallenangel101 said they had found more white chocolate in the cold biome aswell in the chat on the forums mainpage!
Last edited by Fae on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

FallenAngel101
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby FallenAngel101 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:04 pm

How dare you steal my response Fae XP. I'm kidding, but yes, I've personally been finding the white chocolates in the cold biome while ome can find the raspberry truffles pretty much in any other biome. Except in the magic biome and the fishing area.
<3 ~Gryffi is best dad ever!~ <3

Return to “News & Announcements”