Upcoming forum update

Stay up to date with the latest Mysgardia and Grynn's Fairy Tales news and announcements!
Mysgardia
NPC
NPC

Upcoming forum update

Postby Mysgardia » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:01 pm

Tomorrow around noon, we'll be updating the forum software to its latest version. This means the forum be offline for a short while.

If everything goes well we should be back up within half an hour; however, experience has taught me that usually something goes wrong, so expect us to be gone for at least an hour.

No data should be lost in the process in any case :)

Make sure to keep an eye on our Twitter feed, since we'll be posting about the updates there as they happen!

The site itself won't be affected, so you'll be able to access your creatures and explore as usual.

Rhynn
Admin | Artist | Writer
Admin | Artist | Writer

Re: Upcoming forum update

Postby Rhynn » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:14 pm

Some problems arose while updating another of our forums; problems which mean we're going to hold off on updating the Mysgardia forum for a while longer. I will most likely still happen at some point in the future, but we need to have 100% confirmation from some developers before we do so.

So for now, nothing at all has happened. We'll of course make sure to announce when the updates will be happening, but don't expect it within a month at least!
Want to support me? Image

Return to “News & Announcements”