Underwater Sobbing ~Barkster and Fallens RP~

Want to roleplay with just a few select people? This is where you can do so.
FallenAngel101
Apprentice
Apprentice

Underwater Sobbing ~Barkster and Fallens RP~

Postby FallenAngel101 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:14 am

This is just here to keep characters in order and everything down!

Echonelle ‘Echo’ Cuttles / Pysren
Spoiler: show
Appearance: Sky blue hair with a small pink coral crown that goes with her pink dress and sandals. She has sky blue eyes and has sky blue sleeves. She has rather pale skin and normally has a bathing suit underneath her clothes.
Job: Lifeguard
Species: Mermaid (Able to heal small injuries with singing and can breathe underwater.)
Family: Mother (Alive), Father (Alive) and Brother (Alive)
Friends: Laiken (Boyfriend), Fausto, Dhag, Ossy

Laiken Jetic / Skayrak
Appearance: He wears a large overcoat that also counts as a raincoat. He normally has large gray hiking boots. Also tends to wear more grays and blues.
Job: Scuba diver
Species: Raymen (Have stingray tails, and can hover over the sea with easy, also have the sharp fangs of a shark.)
Family: Mother (MIA)
Friends: Echonelle (Girlfriend), Fausto, Ossy

Fausto Yagestu / Moji
Appearance: With slicked back red hair with narrow grey eyes, that are normally are hidden behind his large wooden mask. He has see through veils tied to his hips and is held by wooden holds. He also normally wears short shirts and something akin to booty shorts. With his long tail, though it's only able to hold little to no weight.
Job: He doesn't really have an officially job, but most know him as the shamen and herbal doctor in town.
Species: Maikeys (A speices of monkey like creatures, that have been known to use dance, singing and herbs in healing the sick.)
Family: Orphan
Friends: Echonelle, Laiken, Erika

Dhaglahuuk ‘Dhag’ Magiks / Akuma
Appearance: One often mistakes Dhag for a female with his long hair and even wearing dresses, when he is 19. He is often seen with a shall covering his face most of the time. He has many tattoos covering his body and around his eyes. He also normally goes barefoot.
Job: Relic Hunter
Species: Haunted Shadows (People who used to be demons, now they give their own powers to enhance others at the cost of their physical bodies over time.)
Family: Mother (MIA) Father (Deceased)
Friends: Echonelle, Erika, Ossy (Boyfriend)

Oavonuhn ‘Ossy’ Miskrip / Wendigo
Appearance: Ossy never wears a t-shirt, prefers a coat that he got from his uncle before he passed on. He also wears long black pants to cover up his leg injuries. He also complains about his horns having to be cut, though they do grow out when he changes in battle form.
Job: Relic Hunter
Species: Wendigo (Changes into his more animalistic form for battle or for quests and travel.)
Family: Mother (Unknown), Father (Unknown), Uncle (Deceased)
Friends: Erika, Dhag (Boyfriend)
<3 ~Gryffi is best dad ever!~ <3

BarksterWolf147
Novice
Novice

Re: Underwater Sobbing ~Barkster and Fallens RP~

Postby BarksterWolf147 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:20 pm

Oh, I didn't realize that this was already here. Shall I start or would you like too?
<3 In need of creatures? Be sure to check out my shop, A Wolf's Trade Shop, where I sell full grown creatures for low prices! <3

FallenAngel101
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby FallenAngel101 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:19 pm

You can start if you'd like! XD
<3 ~Gryffi is best dad ever!~ <3

BarksterWolf147
Novice
Novice

Postby BarksterWolf147 » Tue May 16, 2017 11:15 am

Alright.

Echonelle wandered the beach, sand in her hair and fingernails. She looked up at the beating sun and glanced at the beach goers, being sure to keep an eye on the smaller visitors. After a quick glance she clambers up her post and yelps as her chair had heated up in the sun. She grabbed her water bottle and poured a little bit on to the seat and smoothed it around, then plopping down and putting a pair of sunglasses on and continued her look around.
<3 In need of creatures? Be sure to check out my shop, A Wolf's Trade Shop, where I sell full grown creatures for low prices! <3

Return to “Private Roleplays”